Dissatisfied, purchased a Della ice maker mod 048 GM 48223 , in June 2017 , used it on week ends from July 5 th for 10 or 12 week end days , ( some times 2 days, or sometime 3 days) . It just stopped makeing ice and just cycles water .

Of course I will not purchase nor recommend these products to anyone . My fault as I should have read reviews prior to purchase.

Review about: Della Products Usa 048-gm-48223 Ice Maker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I've bought a della ice maker I bought in February 2018 and it stopped working it brings the water up but does not make the ice I ordered through walmart web site and have been given number after number to call I wrote on line to the company 4 to 5 times and never got a response I will never order another della product or recommend one maybe someone knows how to get them to respond

"Worst than the ice maker not functioning is Della doesn't return any messages or respond to any of the numerous E Mails I have sent. The site says they will respond within 12 hours."

Obviously you've gone about your complaining in an ineffective manner.

Calls and e-mails are the single worst way to get results.

Easy to ignore.

What they cannot ignore is Certified Mail return receipt requested.

You must establish a paper trail immediately in order to verify your position and desired remedy. You then have some legal substance to provide if and when it comes to that.

to Jackson #1433995

Thank you..

Certified mail option...didn't think about that..